SuperECG ensures that during the warranty period SuperECG or SuperECG’s authorised service providers will take care of any material- and manufacturing- related defects free of charge either by a) repairing the product, b) replacing the product, or c) refunding the product price under the limited warranty terms and conditions. The limited warranty is valid and enforceableonly in the country where the product was purchased, unless the current legislations state otherwise.
The Limited Warranty Period starts from the original date of sale. The warranty period is one (1) year.
Exceptions and Regulations
This limited warranty does not cover
1 a) normal wear and tear, b) damage caused by careless handling, or c) defects or damage caused by abuse or improper use
2. user manuals or any third-party items
3. defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product has been used with anything other than the SuperECG manufactured or supplied products, accessories, softwares and/or services.
This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if
1. the product case has been opened
2. the product has been repaired using unauthorised spare parts or if any unauthorised service provider has modified the product or repaired it
3. the product(s) serial number has been removed, altered or made illegible in any way that SuperECG in its sole discretion, considers to meet the conditions of this section
4. product has been exposed to chemicals including insecticides (not being limited to them).
SuperECG does not guarantee the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the product would work with a third-party hardware or software.
SuperECG’s warranty service
SuperECG’s warranty service requires a proof of purchase. For instructions on using the warranty service, visit www.SuperECG.com/warranty, contact your nearest authorised SuperECG dealer or call SuperECG’s helpdesk at +358 45 2300 520 (call rates may apply).